I’ve been searching around the net for some time then I stumbled unto this:
This let’s you play and watch the videos directly from the YouTube website,you don’t have to download and convert FLV files or anything.
- Download and unzip the file attached here.
- Choose the folder corresponding to your PSP‘s firmware version.
* 100 for firmware 1.00, 150 for 1.50 and 200over for custom firmwares.
- Copy the PSPTube folder to the GAME3XX folder.
- Create an account here.
- Open the psptube.cfg file with a Text Editor.
- Find the ev_id = “ABCDEFGHIJK” dev_id = “” text in the file and insert your account information there.
- Set your Game kernel mode to 352.
- Start the application from the main menu and select an internet connection with the O button.
*Note: It’ll show as “No Videos”,just press O to search for the videos.*
Start Button – Play/Pause
O – Select/Enter
X – Go back to Results
L Trigger – Go to the Previous Results page
R Trigger – Go to the Next Results page
Select Button – Change Screen size
Watch video: here