How to convert PSone games to PSP EBOOTs

Written by Tech84 on May 1, 2008

Update: You might wanna try using Impalers PSX eboot creator tool which is a lot easier to use, you can check it out here! =)

First, download and install these two:

ISOBuster

PSX2PSP v.1.2 – PopStation GUI

To begin converting PSone games to PSP you must first extract the ISO to your PC.
Insert the CD of your PSX game into your PC. In IsoBuster you will see the the session(s), track(s) and file-systems of your disc.

Right-click the CD listing at the top of the tree on the left and choose Extract CD RAW (*.bin, *.iso). It will ask where to save the BIN and after the extraction where to save the CUE.
For the BIN file to work with PSX2PSP you must add .iso to the end of the generic BIN file that IsoBuster created.

In Theme Mode of PSX2PSP open the Convert Menu. Under ISO/PBP File navigate to where you saved your ISO. PSX2PSP should automatically fill in the Game and Save titles and IDs.
(NOTE: If you are converting a multi-disc game make sure you use the same Save ID on each discs EBOOT.)

Under Output PBP folder navigate to where you want your EBOOT.PBP to be saved after conversion.
From here if you do not wish to customize the EBOOT.PBP menu you can click the Convert button and your playable EBOOT will be created.

If you do wish to customize your menu open the Customize PBP Menu.
Here you can choose which graphics are used for the icon and menu, more specific information will be added for this later.

After you have chosen the graphics you wish to use for your converted PSone game close the Customize PBP Menu and hit the Convert button on the Convert Menu.
Now copy your completed game folder to your PSP memory stick under X:PSPGame
You are now able to play your favorite PSone game on your PSP!

NOTES:
Not every game plays with 100% accuracy, tweaks and PopStation improvements come as sony introduces firmware updates for POPS. But how ever you can always use DAX, POPSloader to emulate which games run better on which firmware.

Note:(Updated)

Not all psOne games plays perfectly on the PSP, some games work better on a certain firmware like 3.80 and some games may not but will work on another firmware like 3.90.. Thus you will need POPSLOADER it emulates other firmwares when you play psOne games on your PSP (ex. if you got currently have 3.90 and the game you want to play only works on 3.80, this add-on will let you play the game as if you are on 3.80 firmware). You can check out the giude in Installing POPSLOADERS here.(Originally posted here by Victoria)

Additional notes: i got this guide from somewhere else, credits go to the original.

Posted in How to's, PSP,

193 Responses to “How to convert PSone games to PSP EBOOTs”

1. Chris says:

Hey tech,

Very helpful I must say. Thanks again! I will let you know if it works.

Also, do you need a new downloadable software to do this or what?

I need to know.

Again thanks so much for your help!

2. Chris says:

DOES THIS WORK FOR PSP ver. {3.95} normal firmware?

Do I need custom firmware?

Thanks.

3. Tech84 says:

this also works on non customfirmwares, but as as stated above:

“Not every game plays with 100% accuracy, tweaks and PopStation improvements come as sony introduces firmware updates for POPS. But however you can always use DAX’s POPSloader to emulate which games run better on which firmware.”

the programs you need to donwload to do this are posted on the first part of the guide.. =)

4. Chris says:

Thanks so much tech!

This really helped! Hey, I tried converting in the PSX2PSP theme thingy, but when I tried to save it, I didn’t put the saved file on my PSP right away, I tried to put it in my documents as a test, but it said it couldn’t save. Do I have to save it in the PSP/GAME/ directory?

Thanks for the quik response!~
    Thanks!

5. Chris says:

I have to thank you tech84,

As you posted this helpful page in no time at all, not days after I asked you for help. I am just starting to understand the limits of the PSP, and your advise has been most helpful. I’m not a huge gamer, but I do love my PSP. So This is not a question, but an honest “Thank You”. I hope you continue to supply such helpfull knowledge to me and everyone else here. I too have a PSP website{‘cppsp.webs.com’}, and I will be sure to point my visitors in your direction for advise. So, thank you once again.

*Chris*

6. Tech84 says:

Thanks Chris! much appreciated.. =)

you got there a nice looking website man..

and for the eboot thing, yes you need to place it on your PSP/GAME directory..

7. Chris says:

Hey, Tech

No problem. You deserve it for all your work. I do apreciate it quite alot.

Thanks, I’m learning as I go, and your site is very helpful.

Alright, thanks for letting me know the right directory. I was wondering why it wouldn’t save. So thanks again!

Alright then, I thank you once again and I will continue to advertise your site on mine.

Peace Brother**.

*Chris*

8. Chris says:

Hey Tech,

Sorry for overwelming you with questions, but…

Is there a way to get a wider range of “backround colors” on my PSP (fat)? You know how the PSP (slim) has more color options {23 I think}, while the fat only has 12{I think}. Is there a way to get more colors like the Slim PSP on the FAT?

Thanks again.

Peace Brother.

*Chris*

9. Chris says:

Hey Tech,

Sorry I forgot to mention, If you are visiting my site and you want to leave me with some comments on my site or leave advise tips, please DO! Just go to the ‘Queations & Answers’ page. Thanks! I apretiate all the help I can get and so would my visitors. You can just leave your ‘Tech84′ username, so I know it’s you. As you probably saw before, Your site is already advertised on the home page.

Thanks again.

*Chris*

10. Valleth says:

Tech, I need some help about converting my psx to psp formats.When I use the psx2psp theme mode,it said cannot load X:/files/BASE.PBP.Can u tell me why?

Thx a lot

11. Kobla says:

I have the same problem as Valleth because when i try and convert it says unable to open.
    What can i do?

Thanks,
    Kobla

12. Chris says:

@ Kobla and Valleth,

Did you save the converted game in x:PSP/GAME?

Did the game have a security setting, like COPYRIGHT restrictions?

Those are just some suggestions, Tech should have a more accurate assumption.

Peace!

*Chris*

13. Chris says:

Hey thanks Tech,

Thanks Tech for posting a reply on my site, I really do apreciate it! I will continue to help answer questions, as long as I can.

Thanks again

*Chris*

14. Chris says:

Hey Tech,

Can you use the PSX2PSPv.1.2…you know, to convert older PS2 games which are in CD format instead of DVD? Cause I got the AVP Extinction game for PS2, its got a ‘BLUE’ back, it’s a CD, and I want to play it on my PSP. Can you help?

Thanks a ton.

Peace Brother

*Chris*

• anon says:

ps2 games cannot be emulated on psp at this time this only seems to work because you can already buy most psx games for the psp on psn
      however these are few and far between and pricy as well.
      perhaps some genius will figure out how to emulate the ps2 emotionengine on psp but alas the ps2 hardware is much more complex than one would assume at first glance, to emulate ps2 you basically have a virtual version of the system, to do this a general rule of thumb is that the machine your emulating on must be 3X faster than the original. this isnt true for all emulation and im far from being an expert

15. Chris says:

@EVERYONE,

You want to learn how to remove scratches from your PSP? Not just the screen but the front faceplate aswell? Then check out my site at: {cppsp.webs.com} and go to the ‘PSP How-To’s’ page. It’ll explain it all to ya.

Thanks.

*Chris*

16. Shender says:

If you’re having the problem :

cannot load X:/files/BASE.PBP

you can download that file and save it into your PSX2PSP/FILES directory.

There are two files, just move the BASE.PBP file to your PSX2PSP/FILES directory, then attempt to convert again.

Worked for me, the only thing is that when I try to open my game, I get a “The copyright protection information is invalid” error…

So I dunno what to do from there…

17. jay says:

the psx2psp can’t open it
    do u put te .iso afer .bin orinstead of?

18. en says:

hey guys.. it worked for me.. BUT only up until the PSX loading screen, den it went completely blank (no pictures, only sound; and you cant start the game coz u cant see a thing, i tried spamming start button on the blanked screen… still doesnt work). may i ask whats the use of the .CUE file? and wat about the KEY.BIN (I downloaded this off the website Shender posted)

19. Ady says:

Hi there,

I’m a newbie of PSP console. I bought a PSP Slim with 3.60 M33 Firmware which stated under the System Information in my PSP. For your information, I can play downloaded game such as ISO/CSO. What i am wondering right now is, i wanted to upgrade my Firmware to the latest version which is 3.95, I think. I downloaded one from somewhere over the website, but I am hesitating myself of doing so. After I read all the advices n infos over few forums. It has Pandora Battery, Downgrade before Upgrade. God know, I am so confused. Would somebody out there HELP me? Thank You very much in advance.

20. Victoria says:

ok i have that ISOBuster version 2.4 and i have PSX2PSP v 1.4 , however i need you to tell me step by step how this works. the steps on your guide are not very helpful as to have this fixed. i have many ps1 games i would love to convert on psp.

21. Victoria says:

i can send screen shots if you would like

22. Victoria says:

in ISOBuster version 2.4 i have where is reads extract cd (content) it gives me 2 options to 1{Extract Raw but convert to user data (*.tao, *.iso, *.wav)} or 2{Extract Raw data (2352 bytes/block) (*.bin, *.iso) AND THEN THERE IS ANOTHER ONE THAT READS Extract CD Image and that reads RAW (*.bin, *.iso). your site needs to elaborate more. I am new to this too. Also I would like to know which file is the bin file so i can add the .iso on the end to make this work your guide is very shady.

23. Victoria says:

please help tech i want to be able to back my games up to my psp with out having to use my ps3

24. Victoria says:

one other thing i’ve been doing some research and the base.pbp is a file you need like off of hotshots 2 from everythingi’ve been reading. the person who developed this well didn’t leave a full walktrough there is one other program from youtube Alcohol 120 the video is very bad and the little boy sounds creepy too. but i have the base.pbp file you can find it if you google it

25. Victoria says:

i intend to write a full walkthrough and post this on here. if the tech can help me out on how to do this that would be great.

26. George says:

I am having a major issue with making my PSOne games work on my PSP. I keep getting this message while trying to creat a eboot.pbp file on PSX2PSP:

“Unable to open C:Documents and SettingsCompaq_AdministratorDesktopGeorge’s FilePSP FolderFilesBASE.PBP”

Also, I tried using ImpalerPSX to create the eboot.pbp, but when I attempt to play the game, I get this message:

“The copyright protection information is invalid.”

I am running the official 3.95 firmware on the PSP 1001 series. If have to use custom firmware to do it, I won’t bother (Can’t find the Pandora battery for cheap anywhere).

Thanks!

George

PS: I keep reading about KEYS.bin and .rif files… Where can I find those if they are applicable for me to play my PSOne games on my PSP?

27. jdb says:

SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER THE MAN^^^^^UP ABOVE ME. HOW DO YOU BYPASS THAT COPYRIGHT THING?!?!

28. Jean says:

i read your comments above and the same problem that happened to “#19 en” happened to me. i would like to know how to fix it? is it that my hacked version is too high?

please email me back with your respons, and thanks a bunch

29. john says:

hi i have a problem with the eboot.pbp games
    when i compress the iso file the file is not the 100% of the game!!! plz help!!!

30. Victoria says:

ok everyone i’m back, and giving you all a full walkthrough,
    however i do not know how to do multi boot i can walk you through the rest. First thing you need to download free is isobuster, simple popstation gui ,and psx2psp 1.4.

Ok from the SIMPLE POPSTATION GUI 2.2 you just need to copy the KEYS ICON and the BASE.PBP and put them in the FILE FOLDER under the PSX2PSP v1.4 .

Then you can get rid of simple popstation gui trust me you really don’t need it any longer. and the thing about HOTSHOTS was wrong ok. JUST DELETE IT.

Then you can follow those steps.
    1.) Put your games assming you own the game in to your cd drive on your pc.
    2.) Open ISOBUSTERS 2.4 and right click on CD. Then click on the first top menu and click Extract Raw data (2352 bytes/block) (*.bin, *.iso)
    3.)Then save the iso file to a folder on desktop I labeled the name of game and disc #.
    4.)After you save your file and cue in same folder OPEN PSX2PSP v1.4
    5.) Click on convert menu, the very first Drop box just click little square to the left and choose your iso file. from the folder you saved with isobuster and open TRACK1.
    The output file tis where your EBOOT.PBP fille will show up. (I normally put it in a new folder with the game titled as well) after all that it populates with the game id automatically.
    5.) close the convert menu and click on cutomize pbp. This is for pictures and .pmf files and icon files, as well as at3 file. For those of you who don’t know what these files are they are to put animation under your menu is your psp when you play the file. you’ll hear music with the .pmf file and have your own custom pictures as well.Don’t ask me how to make then i only downloaded them and i’m not giving website you can figure that out google is your friend on that one.

If you don’t cutomize just skip step 5 and go back to the convert menu in PSXPSP v1.4 and click on convert at the bottom. then your done and can play your game on your psp.

P.S. If anyone knows how to make a multidisc EBOOT.PBP file like FF7 or FF8 or FF9 JUST POST IT HERE SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO DO THAT> I THINK I HELPED OUT MORE THAN ENOUGH> p.s. not yelling at anyone

thanks Victoria

31. Victoria says:

oh and you can’t bypass copy wright you do need custom firmware. i use darkalex 3.90 m3-33
    you do need pandora battery but once only to use it you don’t need to use it all the time just once when you hack it and then your good to go.

32. Victoria says:

sony made it hard for us all i know they suck for that, but the plus side is our hackers. lol

33. Victoria says:

the tech guy didn’t help me, but if someone who reads this thread know how to do multidisc eboot like i sadi just post it in a step by step so i can try it. and if i need to add to it i will and give crdit to that person on my site thanks

34. western enigma says:

HI victoria

I got a game onto the psp but when i go to play it it says the copyright info is invalid
    I s there a file i need to copy from the original ps one disc or something?

Please help

35. Victoria says:

no there is no file you need custom firmware i use darkalex custom firmware 3.90 m3-33 and this is on a magic stick and you need a pandora battery. i bought one cheap from the console shop. it was like $25. but because i have windows vista i had to also by a magic stick. for wondows vista users it will not create a magic stick, but if you have windows xp you can. trust me i just bought one casue i don’t know the exact steps to make magic stick. i bought my magic stick from the pineshop and it comes with instructions on how to hack your psp. again thought to answer your question you have to hack your psp before you can play your ps1 eboot.pbp files on them

36. Victoria says:

that would be the only way you can bypass the copywright protection. unless you have a ps3 and do remote play then you can play ps1 games from your ps3 to your psp. but if your like me saving electricity then you will just hack your psp. it’s easier i guess…….

oh and again if anyone knows how to do the multiboot funtion on PSX2PSP v1.4 post it so i can do this please

37. Victoria says:

i’ll do futher research on kingsquitter’s PSX2PSP program cause it’s easy to use, but i’ll wright a new walthrough once i figure out multiboot.

38. Victoria says:

and it was $25. just buy the one that says pandora
    (you only use this once and this is to hack your psp) in conjuction with the pandora battery you need a magicstick i bought mine off http://www.phiine.com/shop (i bought 512mb) becasue i have windows vista and not xp i can’t make one so i bought one :(

*please also note that you do need custom firmware. I use darkalex 3.90 M3-33, and if your wondering even if you hack your psp you can still make it normal again just by an update from sony’s office playstaion website, and have a normal unhacked psp again.

*Just FYI on a normal psp that is unhacked you can not play your ps1 games with an EBOOT.PBP file, unless you have a ps3 doing remote play. You also can NOT BYPASS COPYWRIGHT PROTECTION on a normal psp. YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ON A HACK PSP WITH CUSTOM FIRMWARE. PLEASE DON’T ASK THAT QUESTION ANYMORE.

Now Moving Forward

First thing you need to do is
    Step 1:Download ISOBUSTER,SIMPLE POPSTATION GUI 2.21 BETA,and PSX2PSP V1.4, or dowload the files i have here and just skip SIMPLE POPSTATION GUI 2.21 BETA

Step 2:FROM SIMPLE POPSTATION GUI 2.2 BETA from the data files just copy the BASE.PBP, and the KEYS.BIN file and save them to your desktop. THEN DELETE SIMPLE POPSTATION GUI 2.21 BETA, you have no need for it once you have these files.

Step 3:Move the KEYS.BIN file, and the BASE.PBP file into the FILE FOLDER under the PSX2PSP v1.4 .
    Then you can follow those steps.

1.) Put your games assming you own the game in to your cd drive on your pc. Make sure you have a folder with the name of game your saving iso folder to, also label disc1, disc2,etc.. (Downloading roms is illeagal and i wont tell what sites)

3.) Then save the iso file to a folder on desktop I labeled the name of game and disc #.

4.) After you save your file and cue in same folder OPEN PSX2PSP v1.4

6.) close the convert menu and click on cutomize pbp. This is for pictures and .pmf files and icon files, as well as at3 file. For those of you who don’t know what these files are they are to put animation under your menu is your psp when you play the file. you’ll hear music with the .pmf file and have your own custom pictures as well.Don’t ask me how to make then i only downloaded them and i’m not giving website you can figure that out google is your friend on that one.

If you don’t cutomize just skip step 5 and go back to the convert menu in PSXPSP v1.4 and click on convert at the bottom. then your done and can play your game.

As far as for multidisc i still can’t go into depth on eveything else from what i gather on websites are not extensive so i apologize for that. I’m still working on that unless you can ask KINGSQUITTER himself.
    I know cause i saw this on youtube that you can make a 4 disc game on 1 EBOOT.PBP file and change disc by pressing home but i’m still working on that. PLease post if you know how to do this very much appreciated.

39. Victoria says:

sorry i don’t know how to get my files to out you just follow my steps ok

40. Victoria says:

the eboot file doesn’t work on ps3 just fyi i meat to end sentence. goodnight now i’m tired. again if you all find anything on multidisc eboot.pbp files please post here

41. jbvhf says:

when i use isobuster it always stops and has an error at 72%

42. Victoria says:

in isobuster when you get something like that just click on solution when the window pops up.

43. Victoria says:

*Please note you do need custom Firmware and have a hacked psp. For those of you who don’t know how to do this you need a pandora Battery I bought mine at http://www.consoleshop.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1
    and it was $25. just buy the one that says pandora

Now Moving Forward

First thing you need to do is

Then you can follow those steps.

4.) After you save your file and cue in same folder OPEN PSX2PSP v1.4 you can choose CLASSIC or THEME, TO MAKE A MULTIDISC CHOOSE CLASSIC, TO MAKE SINGLE DISC GAMES CHOOSE THEME.

5.) Click on convert menu,ALWAYS APPLY PATCHES. The very first Drop box just click little square to the left and choose your iso file. from the folder you saved with isobuster and open TRACK1.

As far as for multidisc EBOOT.PBP file SURPRISE i found out how to do it.
    OK to do multidisc EBOOT.PBP you need to switch to the classic mode when you first load PSX2PSP v1.4 and then there is a drop down box on the left hand side of you.

Step 1: under ISO/PBP File select you track1 by clicking on the little square

Step 2: to add a 2nd disc,3rd disc,4th disc, etc… you click back in the same drop down box for where it reads ISO/PBP and select ISO/PBP file 1,2,3,4,etc for that disk number, then in little box choose that track1 file for each disk

step 3: make sure you select an output folder

Step 4: to customize you multidisc EBOOT.PBP on the right hand side where it reads icon again you don’t have to but it’s nice to add animated scenes or sound file a boot warningand a background.

Step 5: click on apply patches always apply patches. Teh click on convert and you mulitdisc EBOOT.PBP is ready to go to your GAME file in your PSP.

Step 6: on your psp to switch disc when promt to just push the home button and it will read Switch Disc. And that is the entire walkthrough.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS. ENJOY AND DON”T STEAL ISO FILES.

44. Kyle says:

Tech do you really need a hacked psp, i really want to play my ff7 again but i got no ps1, i got the game on EBOOT.pbp but when i copy it, it comes up with some copyrighted thing.

I tryed to click the links above and the 1st one did not work for me.

Help is needed thanks.

45. Victoria says:

does anyone pay attention to what i write. yes you need a hack psp for this. the guide at the very top is crap.

46. bvbbzhjbjh says:

i can’t get customfirmware because i already upgraded to 4.00

47. bvbbzhjbjh says:

please help

48. Kyle says:

YEah der victora i am not downgradeding, i am at 3.95 and it plays the dam game just comes up with some copyrighted thing and i am not paying to buy another fuked up battey just so i can fuk my psp up.

49. Victoria says:

bvbbzhjbjh

where did you get 4.00 firware from

50. Victoria says:

nevermind i found 4.01
    as for Kyle look i’m sorry but all did was write this guide to help people learn how to back up thier files to psp but if you would pay attention and not get mad at people who write this and deal with the person who made this software then you could have your issues resolved i am not someone to tolerate bull from anyone. i just tried to help others that know what they are doing or want to learn, and answer all their questions in onw guide. so direct your negative energry and fustration to the person who made the program ok.

51. Kyle says:

im not shouting at u just i dont want to buy some battey that might not even get to mine and i dont want to buy a new battey i got a perfect one at the moment

52. Victoria says:

ok if you were in the states i could do this for you easy. you have to watch out for some people they try to steal from you. you can e-mail me at [email protected] and i’ll see about getting you to hack your psp. if not i can tell right now i live in texas and i thought i was going to be scamed on thier services too, but i got my stuff through the mail pretty quickly. the battery took about 3 weeks to get only becasue they are base in europe, the magic stick took only a week from europe. it has to pass customs. but if you live in the us in texas i can do it for you.

53. Victoria says:

the only other way is opening your battery up. trust me i saw how people do it and i don’t trust it.

54. christopher says:

55. Victoria says:

i found out one more small thing that goes hand in hand with this is. you need to install a popsloader 3.00 – 3.72 to play someps1 games for example ff7. i’m figuring out how to do this

56. Victoria says:

Installation Guide For POPSLOADERS
    FIRST YOU NEED THIS SOFTWARE
    DOWLOAD HERE

and for the files eboot.pbp 3.00 – 3.72
    DOWNLOAD HERE

1. Connect the PSP via USB and enable the USB connection.

2. Download Popsloader. Extract the archive and copy the seplugins folder to the root of your memory stick. (x:seplugins, if x is the drive letter of your PSP).

3. Download PSARDumper. This extracts required data from a firmware update. To install, simply extract the archive then copy the “newspsardumper” folder over to PSP/GAME on the memory stick.

4. Download the firmware update that corresponds to the version of POPS that you would like to install. Compatible firmware updates range from 3.00 to 3.72. Additionally, download links to all firmware update EBOOTs are available here.

5. Copy the downloaded firmware update, named as EBOOT.PBP, over to the root of your memory stick. (X:EBOOT.PBP, if X is the drive letter of your PSP).

6. Navigate to the Game menu on your PSP and launch PSARDumper. Once launched, press square to begin extracting decrypted firmware files.

7. After a few minutes, the process should complete and your PSP will return to the XMB.

8. Once again, connect the PSP via USB and enable the USB connection.

9. Look for an F0 folder on the memory stick. Inside, copy the following files to the seplugins/popsloader folder, depending on the firmware update used:

3.00 – 3.03: kd/popsman.prx, kd/meaudio.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
    3.10 – 3.30: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
    3.40 – 3.72: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx, vsh/module/libpspvmc.prx

Once you’ve copied the files, make sure to add a version prefix at the end of the filename. i.e. if you used firmware 3.40, then rename popsman.prx to popsman340.prx, pops.prx to pops340.prx, and so on.

After you’ve done this, the F0 folder on your memory stick can be safely deleted. Simply repeat steps 4 – 9 to install another pops version.

10. Now enable the plugin. To do this, boot your PSP into recovery mode by holding R when turning the power switch on, then enter plugins, and enable popsloader.prx. Exit recovery mode.

11. Congratulations! Popsloader is now installed and ready to use!

The first time you run a PS1 game that has no popsloader settings, the plugin will display a menu to select the version of pops you wish to use. To change the specific pops version for a game that already has popsloader settings, hold the R Trigger while selecting the game from the XMB Menu.

57. Victoria says:

you need this to run games like ff7 or some that don’t work woth your custom firmware

58. tech84 says:

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for helping out.

would you mind if i just post what you wrote above as a new article so that it would be easier to access?

59. [AtaxiA] says:

Making a magic memory stick and a pandora battery wasn’t so hard for me. And if you can find someone with windows XP, it’s more of a peice of cake. Nothing to it, in the least. But that’s besides my question. As long as you have the ISO. file, you should be set, correct? Been reading from the top and just wanted to ask.

60. Victoria says:

TECH 84 yes you can start a new thread please also add the popsloader becasue it’s important for some ps1 games

61. Victoria says:

can you send me the link as well i want to be able to answer questions for people who need the help. also i’m posting a video soon to show how

62. Victoria says:

yes all you need is the iso file correct

63. Victoria says:

i don’t want other people to take crdit for what i wrote

64. tech84 says:

hi victoria, do you have a wordpress account?

Tech4idiots is in need of people like you so you can be a contributor/Author in this site so you can create your own threads and post anything youd like to add.

and also you can make use of your installation guide as your post.

so if you’d like, just post email you use in wordpress so i can add you.. =)

65. Victoria says:

i don’t have word press but i’ll try to do that sometime soon

66. vharrison84 says:

ok user name on word press is vharrison84 i’m figureing this thing out first

67. Victoria says:

ok for my entire walkthrough check out this page or refer everyone to it

68. Tabris says:

Why the change in requirements people. i just want to play FF8 on my 10th anniversary FFVII psp without hacks.

69. Victoria says:

what do you mean change in requirements, there is no change just that guide up on top is wrong if you need a correct guide just look at my page

70. omiford says:

does this work on normal firmware such as 4.01

71. Victoria says:

no this doesn’t if you read my guide you would stop asking that question already

72. Tabris says:

What i want to know how do now is put copyright information into the game. any ideas. nothing special and about the change as it said that it would work with the without ofw.

73. Victoria says:

you cant put that info into game unfortunately

74. Tabris says:

How about a guide to convert a slim psp with 4.01 OFC to custom firmware and what is required with links, please.

its ok for everyone out there knowing howto do all of this ive just bought 2 fat white ones and tried to put v 3.90 on but they come up wit error number my sons birthday in 2 dayscan anyone help me ???? dazza

soz everyone i have been working hard on the 2 fat ones for 2 days trying 2 do this.they are not modded at all i have a million and one d/loads but no joy i have version 3.71 i would appreciate someones help…..

77. Rodger says:

Victoria, I applaud your effort and resilience on posting the information, unfortunalty, they wont read your posts as they (IMHO) are downloading via Fileshare Official Releases of course getting these games unofficially means they wont have the right extra’s in thier PSP..
    so the come here looking to find a “very quick” fix.

I think most of these people either need to accept there is no quick fix and sit down and read your posts. or give up and buy a PSone

$20 should get them a half decent one with a few dozen titles (unless they shop at EB)

78. Victoria says:

Thanks Rodger, even if these people don’t read i don’t mind i had a hard time getting this info myself. i just wish people would read them post instead of always asking unless they don’t understand something about the guide. here check out my site it’s all there on the cheats, the popsloader, and the guide to convert games.

79. Victoria says:

oh just click on my my name and it will take you to my site

80. Victoria says:

again you can not use the OFC you have to use cfw only. read my guide and you will understand there is no way to play them on Sony’s Official Firmware. you have to have Custome Firmware i now have cfw 4.01 M33 -2 darkalex

81. tech84 says:

Ok everyone, here is something that is overlooked in the discussion:

NOT ALL PSONE GAMES WORK PERFECTLY WELL ON THE PSP, SOME GAMES WORK BETTER ON DIFFERENT FIRMWARES.

EXAMPLE:

RESIDENT EVIL 2 ONLY WORKS ON FIRMWARE 3.40 WHILE FINAL FANTASY 9 WORKS ONLY ON 3.80 (from my experience).

THATS WHY YOU NEED POPSLOADERS.

I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WHY NOT ALL GAMES CAN PLAY ON ONE FIRMWARE ALONE WHAT WHATEVER IT IS, ITS SONY’S FAULT.. =)

(its the same problem with the ps3’s so called backward compatibility with ps2 games)

82. tech84 says:

Here are some sites i refer to when trying to find the right firmware for playing psone games on the PSP:

83. Tabris says:

Is all im after is references for changing my firmware to custom and thats it. i can build the games and all just want to get a guide for converting 4.01 ofc to 4.01 custom

84. Tabris says:

I am only using the games i own as well.

85. Victoria says:

to convert from ofc to cfw you need to hack your psp with a pandora battery, and a magic stick read the guide i wrote for everyone. just ethier look futher up in comments on my page or click on my name

86. vharrison84 says:

hey tech quick question if i post a new walk through for this issue will you delete this page as eveything will be updated on my site and yours as well if i put up a new post, maybe people will stop asking same questions. lol

87. tech84 says:

ok, you should just post a new walkthrough for this topic and ill just edit it so that whenever people would search for this topic they would be directed to the new guide..

just post it on tech4idiots.wordpress.com =)

88. Victoria says:

ok will do soon
    i’m getting more info.

?

90. Bankaige13 says:

Yo everytime I use the isobuster the disc file says iso file should it say that or bin file??

91. OK if you don’t want to mod your psp (why you wouldn’t is beyond me though)….

Sony say you can play certain psone titles with 4.01 OFW. (I believe these are ones from the PSN only though because Sony converted converted them). And at $5.99 it isnt too bad a price, and as they are downloads I am sure they are available ‘freely’ elsewhere also.

So if your too lazy or dumb to mod, or even read the post before asking the same question again and again… give Sony your money and if the whole idea takes off Sony will try and squeeze the last few bucks out of even more PSOne titles.

Peace to Chris, Tech, Victoria – keep the faith.

92. Just another quick point, which has no bearing on this topic, if Victoria and Tech were to marry… then it would be VTech and the whole Sony issue would be void.

Also, and I apologize for googling thid one, if they had a kid it would be a VTech Jr.

Once again sorry…. but I was bored and the hamster wheel stopped spinning.

93. @Bankaige13…

ISOBuster says its an ISO file … I bet Sherlock Holmes idhitting himself LOL

94. Victoria says:

lol lmao you are funny X_SonyAteMyBaby_X if only you knew lol that i have me someone lol she was lhao too

95. Victoria says:

i’ll posting you all a new guide soon just working on how to make a pandora battery it’s an extensive walkthrough for all newbies and as well as how to make a magic memory stick and how to back up psp games as well so just give me 2 weeks because i’m going to vegas

96. Victoria says:

ok and for the ps3 owners who want to play ps2 games there is backwards compatibility you need to download the ps2 firware through the ps store it’s free

97. Victoria says:

sorry guys if anything just keep posting i’ll check back by tues 8/5/08 ttyl

98. ThePizzaGuy says:

DOWNGRADE THE SYSTEM!!!

Im not sure exactally how but i bet its possible…

99. badboybadboy says:

when i press covert it says “unable to open”
    what should i do

100. Victoria says:

you didn’t put the keys and the base.pbp in the right folder

101. Rein says:

When I load the eboot on to the memory stick and go to run it, it says “no games found.” I converted the eboot from an iso (not bin), and I’m pretty sure I got everything straight. I have a few games in the iso folder (rather than psp/game) and those work fine. Anything obvious I’m forgetting to do?

102. aeroth says:

what do i do if there are no key.bin files in the download folder together with the eboot file? i downloaded the file but it only came with the eboot file and not the key.bin

103. Victoria says:

read my post’s and you’ll find your answer ok

104. Mr.Mario says:

i have a fat psp w/ 1.52 firmware not custom
    do i need a pandora battery for this? or can i go straight to custom from here?

105. Victoria says:

you need a pandora battery just look at my site it gives you everything you need ok

106. Mr Mario says:

what if im on 1.50 firmware?
    how would i go about playing psx games?

107. chris says:

What if I GetThe Copyright protection information is invalid?

108. vharrison84 says:

look at my site please i’ll help you

109. vharrison84 says:

it’s me Victoria

110. ed says:

can anyone tell me how to covert psone save files(like what u download from gamefaqs) to psone save file on your psp

111. Victoria says:

you can’t just yet i looked ofr every way to do so but you can make a save file automatically when you play on your psp

112. tech84 says:

if you got more questions about this topic visit victoria’s blog here:

ive been busy these past couple of months so im gonna be off the radar….. =)

113. Victoria says:

hey everyone i’m going to be posting new pages about wii and ds and revise my page for psp, i have learned how to do new thing on 3 systems and they are all ligit, however i’m waiting for a faster load time on wii games boring to have to wait but developers are working hard to make softmods available without having to install mod-chips you know the safe way to do things. I’m also currently doing research for ps3 on playback for burnt games. i’m also trying to start my own site as well, just been busy with work and all. well if you have questions post them her or on my site i’ll answer late evenings after work.

114. Victoria says:

oh and for those of you who asked how to play ps2 games on psp no possible unless you have sony location base system ok stop asking that question the psp can’t handle that kinda of emulation at this time unless it’s through sony location base station through your ps3

115. Victoria says:

update possibility to play ps2 games on psp3001 from what i’ve been reading without location base station, i also heard a rumor that dark alex is working on a issue to hack the new psp 3001, i’m trying to do my own custom firmware however it’s time consuming and i might not be able to due to having to work becasue of the economy but for those of you who have the psp slim 2001 models i can help with any questions.

116. max says:

hey tech,
    instead of having the ps1 game i downloaded it off a torrent site, and i have the files but i dont know how to convert them to a .iso file, at the moment its a powerISO file, could you please explain how to convert it so i can actually play it

117. Victoria says:

hey max just read my guide it works for any psx iso you can even use the psx2psp without using isobuter i have done so many time it can take up too much time plus you’ll know if it work because the game will show what it is in psx2psp to make things simple if not well then check out my page and you’ll get details and yes it works with 5.00 m33 as well and no the psp 3000 hasn’t been hacked yet check dark alex site for updates on psp 3000

118. Pein_Rikudo says:

“Yo Tech I wanted to ask something I don’t know when you will reply to this, But I did was it asked me to. Well sorta I am more on the Noob side to this, I wanted to play Legend Of Dragoon on my Pc but it was far more difficult so I went here, Everytime I do my stuff and I see the game on my Psp I click to play it and it say’s…”

“The Copyright Protection Information is invalid.”

“Please I need major help I am but a lost soul if I can not re-open my child video game…”

119. Prasheel says:

I did everything as instructed. After customizing my EBOOT, I press convert and it says error occured, unable to open PSX2PSP/FILES/BASE.PBP. What did I do wrong?

120. ron says:

what do i do about putting psone games on a psp with sony firmware version 5.01?

121. Kev says:

I have a hacked PSP 2001 model, and I was following your guide to get the actual PS1 game from the cd and installing on the PSP. Everything works fine until the point of actually playing the game on the PSP, no matter how many times I follow your FAQ, whenever i try to access the game on the PSP it says (Corrupted Data, can’t play). Does anyone have an idea why? my custom firmware is 5.00 M33-4 if it helps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance

122. Vincent says:

TOO SWEET!!!

Thankyou it worked!

Except I think the game had to go in psp/game/boot/ directory not psp/game/ if it’s not there just create it worked for me apart from that worked like a charm!

If you are using vista make sure you right click and select “run as administrator” when you run psx2psp or you will get errors.

And get the base.pbp and keys.bin file from somewhere also then put them in psx2psp files dir.

I got them from here:

I am so chuffed right now, time to convert more old favourites! thankyou!!

123. Vincent says:

Forget that part about the boot directory.. i found it just has to be in any directory in psp/game .. sorry im dumb .. but it does work!

124. uchiha itachi says:

wow its work!!!thanks

125. shuminagashi says:

i finished converting a game but it shows up in my psp as “corrupted data” why did this happen???

help…

126. Vincent says:

Shumi: Did you happen to rename the eboot? I got corrupted data message when i had renamed the eboot file. the filename must not be changed

127. shuminagashi says:

no, i didn’t rename it.

after converting i put it in the “game” folder.

did do something wrong?

128. issa says:

copyright protection information invalid. what did i do wrong?

129. John says:

do I need to downgrade my PSP? (3000)

130. praveer says:

131. Dare says:

Hey guys i have cfw 4.01m33-2 and have tried everything to get ff7 and ff8 onto my psp and the same thing always comes up “protection info is invalid”, i’ve registered my psp also please help.

132. Victoria says:

ok for those of you who have psp 3000 it hasn’t been hackable completly yet however beta tester are working on it don’t update becasue there is a very good possibility of homebrew thanks to the french dax is also working on making this possible please be patient and for those of you who are wanting to buy a psp i would wait until 2011 becasue psp 2 for ps2 emulation will be out anyaways and the ps3 apparently will be dust and ps4 is coming out something about ps ultimate like it’s that last playstation coming from what some site was saying, anyway you need to hack psp. thats why your getting copy wright protection. you can’t play ps1 games on official sony firmware you have to have custom firmware. read my guide trust me.

133. Victoria says:

i have quite a few games already made i’m a big rpg gamer so i have a lot of umd and ps1 games

134. uhd says:

its not coming up on my psp game menu

135. denzel says:

When i do everything at ur site the psx2psp says when i click convert:unable to open ……………..BASE.PBP what does this mean?

136. Arzell says:

i got a message “The copyright protection information is invalid” what should i do??

Oh and denzel, i have that BASE.PBP file that you need. i can email it to you

137. […] you own the game you can use use this link to make it playable on popsloader How to convert PSone games to PSP EBOOTs Tech4idiots hope this isnt against the […]

138. Squall says:

i have a prob… im trying put Vagrant Story on my psp. i do everything needed, but when i click convert, PSX2PSP just freezes. i have the KEY.Bin and the base file

can it be played on an psp 3000?

140. Victoria says:

ok guys you all to go to my page and read. becasue you all ask the same questions over and over. read my guide i will update soon. however gripshift hasa hack in the newer psp 3000 models it has yet to be running custom firmware most of youtube videos are fakes and rumors, dax is working on it, however haven’t been informed as to when there will be a release. and for those of you asking yourself why there is copywright protection is becasue you don’t have a hacked psp. you need to hack the system before playing backups (if you can’t read then you really need to go back to school.) lol just pulling you chain a little.we are posting stuff on our sites,very busy working round the clock and then try to keep up with your questions appreiciate your patience but seriously can’t you all just read. i will be posting on my site more info inregards to the psp 3000. but to tell you a update psp 4000 will be released late 2009. the psp 4000 will have ps2 capability so that is why ps3 are no longer doing backwards compatability. as for ps3 yes it is hackable however i and a few beta tester are having our hands tied. and as for dax yes he is working round the clock to dechiper the psp 3000 to make custom firmware. but seriously you guys really need to read before you ask.trust me everything is supposed to be hush hush. as an insider sony is trying to make a better psp for competition for the new dsi. ps4 will release after the new wii hd or whatever nintendo decides to call thier baby games system. (some cool games i like like 5 ) :) anyways ask questions i will answer you comments go to my email and i can respond to help you all who are lazy and don’t read. so sorry if you all take my sarcasm personal.

141. Victoria says:

one other thing if you have a 16gb memory stick format on your computer first same with 32gb then format through your psp iif you don’t, you will get some screwed up files where you can’t play your games at all. some problem with the psp that hasn’t been fixed yet

142. lester says:

i know that that is easy to me

143. Shuichiro says:

HI guys!!!

victoria i try to follow the conversion of ps 1 games here, but when i put it in mso/psp/game it doesnt work

144. Isaiah says:

Guys, i have successfully converted FF7 to PSP, i manage to get to the main menu where i choose start game… then it asked me to insert Disc 1.

Anyone has the same problem and has a solution?

145. Jeff Wyman says:

VICTORIA

you are amazing helping everyone but i still can’t figure out whats wrong with mine. I use everything like you say and i pandorad my psp and i can get the psx to work and load but after the initial screen somewhere around the intro video it ends up going blank and just stopping i can still use the home button to adjust things but it just wont go any further forward. what is wrong and how can i fix it please email me

[email protected]

THANKS!!!

146. Zan says:

This cleared up allot of the issues I was having. and to all of you guys who post READ ALL OF THE THREAD. Don’t be a lazy jack.

Thanks again for the information.

147. qwerty says:

Is there some way to extract isos from a multi disc eboot?

148. paul says:

i just got a new psp 3001 ofw 5.01 but it doesnt look like theres any way to run isos off the mem stick. I wish there was a way to install cfw

149. paul says:

o man I actually got chickHEN to work by updating to 5.03 original. Still though, Im pretty sure all I can do is play snes games and other homebrew stuff. What I really wanna do is run isos and csos. I think thats outa the question since I would need a CFW and that would involve messing with the flash mem. I read that you cant do that with 3001s… something about needing a hacked ipl… still hoping someone will figure this out

150. Victoria says:

Hi eveyone for those of you who are having problems with the screen make sure you have the latest cfw on your psp from dax (dark alex) it should work as for the issue with ff7 where it staes inster first 1 you want to restart game and choose disc 1 unless you convert files in a diffrent order and didn’t follow the guide. for the person who wanted to know if the can extract iso files from the eboot.pbp even for multi iso’s yes but it show in 1 file.as i have stated the is no hack for the psp 3001 if i were you i wiuld wait till the end of the year when sony realeases psp go or psp2 seeing as how it’s the first of the next gen consles it should be hackable until sony makes hardware upgrade as sony did with this psp. please again read the guide it should help you all in regards to your questions. I will be checking the board every 2 weeks on fridays

151. R.J says:

i cant convert cuz it says that “Unable to open “CUsersRjDocumentsPSX2PSPv.1.2FilesBASE.PBN”.” so what cn i do??

152. Jon Ex says:

I have a question for you.. Why can’t people share ps1 games that they’ve bought off the playstation network by simply sharing the “eboot.pbp” file and “.rif” file located in the license folder? That’s all that is needed to run a game on the psp.

153. Justin says:

O.K. does anyone know of a place where i can get psone games, like, to download? so i can do this?

my psp game file says it coruppt any ideas

My PSP game file says it’s coruppt and i can’t play the game does any 1 have any ideas on how to fix this??

any help would be greastly appreasited

any help would be greastly appreasited
    thanx

157. MR I NEED HELPPP! says:

my psp game said it had a corupt file when i put it on my psp does any 1 have a solution?

158. MR I NEED HELPPP! says:

where does my transfered games go on my PSP?

PSP>GAME

160. MR I NEED HELPPP! says:

yes i no that but it says the file is courpt
    can u help me plz i am such a noob.

read the ENTIRE guide and follow ALL of the steps in order

162. Jamie says:

hi, iv read the initial post and done as you’ve said, everything seems to have worked out fine so for that i say thank you. BUT…..when iv gone to my psp to start playing it i get an error message

‘the copyright protected information is invalid. (8010850E)’

any ideas ???

J

163. Brian says:

I’m having the same error 8010850E if anyone has an idea how to get around this please post, I think its b/c I have the psp3000 but maybe i’m wrong

164. Jamie says:

me again, after doing some research and asking a few tech friends iv got a slight better understanding now

from what iv been told because my psp-1000 in running of official sony playstation firmware it wont play anything unless it has been paid for and downloaded of the playstation network….oh bugga

BUT

if you are able to install a custom firmware onto your psp (i think they have versions for all psp including 3000 :s )
    then you will be able to play your old psx games no problem

i haven’t been able to get this done yet because i am waiting for my mate to help me out with it but once that is done ill let you all know :)

oh and to get these custom fireware updates you apparently need what is known as a ‘pandoras box’ battery, which lets you upgrade/downgrade etc etc

thats what iv learnt so far lol

J

165. NAb says:

“MR I NEED HELPPP!

yes i no that but it says the file is courpt
    can u help me plz i am such a noob.”

Hi,
    The reason i think its not working is becoz u have new firmware which does not allow the games to be played. You either need to downgrade the official firmware or install custome firmware

166. christopher says:

whoa dis is creepy i finally converted ps1 game!!!after so long…victoria,ur explanation was quite diff for me…i can understand put BASE.PBP n KEY.BIN under PSx2PSP…well i get it though…thanks so muck my dear…lets wait for it to operate…

167. Justin says:

Hey this is a great article. My friend just used this and now he’s been rubbing his Parasite Eve playing PSP in my face this entire time.

I don’t own a PSP currently, but would like to know what games run well on it and what games don’t. Is there a list, yet? And would it be possible to emulate Playstation 2 games on a PSP? My PS2 is at least 5 or 6 years old, and is starting to skip and misread my clean discs. Thanks in advance, Tech.

168. Justin says:

Wait, I just found your link to the list on Gamers Press in the responses. Sorry for the trouble. :)

169. joepf says:

nice one!
    it plays
    but i have a problem
    it just shows PS logo
    and then it stops

i have here 3.80
    and i successfully convert it
    what do you think is the problem?

by the way i converted FF8 disk 3 and 4 only

170. DARKJAK says:

Hi im new 2 this thing as well and i do know a few details about this copyright infomation error

usually u need a .RIF file ans put it in x:/PSP/LICENCE folder

or u can get custom firmware so u dont need the emulation thing and it will run without the .RIF

there are videos on youtube on how to install custom firmware

i havent done it with my PSP(fat) so still looking for .RIF files

note: they are impossible to download cus is violating piracy laws and u might need to find a even later version of the ISOBuster that can extract the .RIF file

or u can manually search your PSone folders on ISOBuster and look for a file that says LEGAL.RIS or sumthin like that

.RIS is the PSone security file type so just change the extension to .RIF

if that maes the file unusable u will hav to find a free file converter that does .RIS to .RIF

hope this helps

note: try finding a file converter that can convert any kind of file to .RIF

an tech ill need ur advice on this one

171. josh rioux says:

i downloaded some already converted games off line and i keep getting a copyright messege when i go to play the any suggestions

172. chaze says:

hey guys…
    i have a problem…
    can u help me?
    i downloaded BRIGANDINE: LEGEND OF FORSENA
    and after i extracted it..
    and EBOOT.PBP …
    then i put it in PSP/GAME/UPDATE
    then it says corrupted file??

what can i do to play this game??

pls hep me…i got PSP 2000 ver GEN-D

and if u have any suggestions how to play this game in the psp
    pls leave a rply !thnk u so much !!!

–phillipines
    —chaze

173. chaze says:

I got PSP 2000 ver. 5.50 CFW GEN – D
    pls help me
    thnx

174. DTheRPGFan says:

I was wondering. Assuming I get a PSP (with no custom firmware, just the basic factory settings) and I upload all the PSOne Classics I downloaded already from the PSN onto it since they’re formatted for PSP now. If I wanted to convert my other PS1 discs into a format that my PSP will recognize, and I use the steps outlined above:
    -Are EBOOTs the same format that PSOne downloads on the PSN are in?
    -From there, do I just go under Games when the memory stick is in the system to find my PSone EBOOTs?

175. vharrison84 says:

ok guys i am back after a long time of messing with the wii, which i fully hacked on 4.2u, now i can help you with all your psp needs. i haven’t updated my site in a long time but by now you all should be running cfw gen d-3 final all games will currently work. even ones you bought from the ps store. but if your like me and prefer to keep you own backups of games, well they work too. the guide i wirote still stands the same except for cfw. dax is not going to make cfw unless he feels that it’s needing to be done. till then the gen team has been making progress. the cwcheats are the same. if you need help with multi boot plesae read my guide look up http://vharrison84.wordpress.com/how-to-convert-ps1-games-to-psp/ and READ!!!!!!! … best of luck to you. post on my site if you have questions

176. Victoria says:

yes i am vharrison84 too :D tech 84 let me be an autor to this page, it’s nice that you all have found help here. i have been reading some of your post, as for the guy with ff8 you need to do all 4 disc for it to work. you have to start from first disc then switch to whataever disc your using after it starts. darkjak this page is how to get the games running with eboot.pbp in the game folder there doesn’t need to be a tampering with the license code.

177. Victoria says:

*author to the page

178. joe says:

I wanted to convert euro 2000 pal to play on my psp i was able to turn it to a iso i used to following programs ISOBUSTER,SIMPLE POPSTATION GUI 2.21 BETA, and PSX2PSP V1.4.2 i don’t know if psx2psp has the converter or i’m doing something wrong? When I move my file to game and try to play it. The file is corrupted and I followed all the instructions from vharrison84 unless I read to fast?

179. LeEcHeR123 says:

hey can i upload EBOOT files on my PSP GO with a current version of 6.20 or not…??????

180. louie says:

hi everyone…

i would like to ask on how can i convert ofw to cfw…

i think its the problem why i cant install 4.01 m33…

thanks in advance…

181. Austin says:

I have a psp 3000 with ofw 6.20 does anyone know how to downgrade or hack my psp without a pandora battery and magic memory stick i cant do anything with my firmware *apparently* because it is too high and *apparently* it will brick my psp please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

182. msummers says:

Hello –

I have a fat psp (PSP-1000 not PSP1001) which was upgraded to the latest frimware from Sony. Does anyone know how I can downgrade to the original factory ship firmware. I would like to try to hack the frimware for a cfw but I cant because I am unable to find a downgrader for my PSP.

Also, trying to run a PSX game that has been converted to a EBOOT.pbp which my PSP reports of invalid copyright information

Any help would be greatly appreciated

183. Bill says:

hi all!
    i have a psp 2000 with 6.20 firmware
    i want to play twisted metal small brawl which i downloaded
    and worked fine!!
    but when i try to play it it says : copyright protection is invalid (8010850E)
    i must hack my psp to play it?

184. Clownfish says:

Clownfish скачать для скайпа…

[…]How to convert PSone games to PSP EBOOTs | Tech4idiots[…]…

185. Ian Martin Ang says:

hey tech84 does psx2psp converts ps2 games?

186. Raahul says:

God Damn!!!

i love hacking!!
    you made my day / week / month / year / life buddie!!!

god bless you!!
    wanna say i love u but ppl might find it gay ;)

but really its a gr8 that now i can play my favorite PS1 game on my PSP ;)
    the ones i like in PS2 already have version in PSP…

didn’t used PS3 till now :'(

but still m happy with PSP

thanks!!

187. Johnd299 says:

I am impressed with this website, rattling I am a big fan. bddkdeakdekf