After updating to Rogero 4.46 cfw, users have reported that Multiman (and all other older versions) is having problems loading their backed up games. Even though Deank has been silent and seems to be having some time off from the homebrew scene, he has released a new version of multiman with Multiman 4.46.01 to help fellow PS3 custom firmware users who are having problems.
Here’s whats included in the Multiman 4.46.01 update:
* Now supports 4.46CFWs,
* Updated Turkish translation language file
* Fixed BD movie region support for 4.41CFWs.
* Updated explore_plugin.sprx for 4.46 to avoid Trophy display misalignment
Here’s how to install the MultiMAN 04.46.01:
Download the Multiman 4.46.01 update here (39.18MB). (Mirror here)
Stealth version here.(Mirror here)
Download Multiman 4.46.01 BASE* here.
Showtime 04.03.282 [CEX].pkg
Showtime 04.03.282 [DEX].pkg
Here are the steps:
1. Extract and Copy the PKG file you just downloaded to the root of your USB or external HD (It would show something like: X:Multiman.pkg where “X” is the drive letter of your USB/External HD)
2. Insert your USB/External HD to your PS3
3. Go to Game, then Install PKG files
4. Run the Multiman PKG file
5. Just follow any on screen instructions
6. And you’re done!