MultiMAN 04.46.01 now available

Written by Tech84 on July 24, 2013

After updating to Rogero 4.46 cfw, users have reported that Multiman (and all other older versions) is having problems loading their backed up games. Even though Deank has been silent and seems to be having some time off from the homebrew scene, he has released a new version of multiman with Multiman 4.46.01 to help fellow PS3 custom firmware users who are having problems.

Multiman Logo

Here’s whats included in the Multiman 4.46.01 update:

* Now supports 4.46CFWs,
* Updated Turkish translation language file
* Fixed BD movie region support for 4.41CFWs.
* Updated explore_plugin.sprx for 4.46 to avoid Trophy display misalignment

Here’s how to install the MultiMAN 04.46.01:
Download the Multiman 4.46.01 update here (39.18MB). (Mirror here)
Stealth version here.(Mirror here)
Download Multiman 4.46.01 BASE* here.
*BASE Includes:

[BASE CEX
BASE DEX
STEALTH
mmTOOLS_446.zip
Showtime 04.03.282 [CEX].pkg
Showtime 04.03.282 [DEX].pkg
ps3netsrv_mmDM_mmRAS.zip

Here are the steps:

1. Extract and Copy the PKG file you just downloaded to the root of your USB or external HD (It would show something like: X:Multiman.pkg where “X” is the drive letter of your USB/External HD)
2. Insert your USB/External HD to your PS3
3. Go to Game, then Install PKG files
4. Run the Multiman PKG file
5. Just follow any on screen instructions
6. And you’re done!

[Credits]

Posted in Multiman, PS3, PS3 Homebrew, Tech,

26 Responses to “MultiMAN 04.46.01 now available”

Thanks!

2. phak says:

I just updated from Rogero 4.41 to Rogero 4.46 using your guide, but which multiman should I install? the CEX or the DEX?

3. Paul says:

Tech,

I believe there is a new Rogero: “Rogero CEX-4.46 v1.01 with Toolbox for StealthMan”.

Can you please produce a guide for this? Also, can you let us know how the latest MultiMan works with it?

4. Nat says:

5. Jackson says:

why can’t I load my downloaded game using multiman after I used stealth mode?

6. Paul says:

Tech,

I am new to MultiMan. I understand that someone in my situation should install the “BASE CEX” package.

However, there are other packages included in the download. I am not clear on their purpose.

Can you provide any explanations or tips about these included packages:
    – bdRESET7.pkg
    – gameDATA7.pkg
    – lastGAME7.pkg
    – Showtime 04.03.282 [CEX].pkg

• Ted says:

those are just add-ons, you only need the base cex to get it working.

I would recommend installing showtime, it’s the best multimedia player so far for the PS3.

and lastgame, what it does is that when you restart your ps3, it would automatically load the last game you played, no need to go back to multiman and reload the game everytime you restart your system.

7. 12345 says:

How does stealth mode work?

8. Alex says:

How to remove stealth mode from my ps3?

9. Alex says:

because I can’t mount my game anymore, I can only play my original ps3 game.

10. Carli says:

I can not install multiman, it stop at 2% what wrong?

How will I know if my ps3 is cex or dex?

12. rabitt says:

How to downgrade to 3.55 from Rogero 4.46 v1.00 CFW.I can not install downgrader stop about 70%,and I can’t mount my game anymore, I can only play my original ps3 game.

13. Mary Jane says:

When i start a game from Multiman , it just sends me back to xmb. Do i need a disc in the ps3 ?

14. Mary Jane says:

Hi guys need help.

after loading game from multiman i m unable to play games, after i exit multiman.
    game appears in “load last game” but doesn’t works.
    Rogero 4.46 and latest multiman

15. Mr Hankey says:

Just Installed multiman 4.46.04 base because apparently there is no full version of it, anyway, after doing so, i wanted to play diablo3 and it kept giving me an error message, so i googled it and someone in another forum suggested to completely delete mm and reinstall it, i did and now mm looks messed up, has missing icons and it wont work even if i reintall it. I’ve never had so many issues with rogero and multiman before. Been browsing forums for a solution, but still havent nailed it. —–

16. Mr Hankey says:

to top it off, after installing multiman base cex 4.46 , when i want to play a game i get this warning every time from mm that i need to install multiman base or full version..its really annoying because there is no full version and the base is already installed or else wtf did i just install

17. Fritz says:

i had a 3.41 dongle jailbreak on my ps 3 and i’ve installed the latest Rogero CFW on it.. but now when i try to install multiman it doesn’t recognize my usb or i don’t know.. but i can’t see the multiman PKG installer anywhere on my ps3.. help please?

18. jp says:

Does this version supports ntfs?

19. anonymous says: