A reader of this site gave me the idea to make a tutorial on How to Toggle QA flag, although I should have made this separate post earlier. This is for people who were asking How to Toggle QA so I would not have to answer each question one by one. Anyway, hope this helps.
Note: Toggle QA will only work on 3.55 OFW or CFW (Will not work on 4.21/4.30 etc…)
Here’s how to Enable QA Toggle flag:
1. Download QA Toggle pkg here
2. Copy the file to the root of your USB or external HD
3. Insert your USB/External HD to your PS3
4. On your PS3, go to “Install package Files” and install the QA Toggle PKG
5. Once installed, run the “Rebug Toggle QA” on your PS3, (The screen will go Black and you will hear 2 or 3 Beeps and when finished it will go back to the PS3’s XMB, and if error comes up, just repeat this step.)
6. Go to “Network Settings” (do not open it) then all at the same time, press the following key combo : L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down (its hard you might want to get an extra hand for this)
7. If the QA Flag was done correctly, you will see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files.
Now we can install either an Official Firmware 3.55 ( do not install any OFW higher than 3.55!), or 3.55 Kmeaw or Rogero 3.55. Here’s How to install Rogero 4.30 on your PS3