Multiman 04.19.04 is now available for download. Looks like Deank has been pretty busy these days, just as when Multiman 04.19.03 was released just a few days ago, he comes up with another update for his popular PS3 file manager with Multiman 04.19.04. The support for PSOne games has been improved in multiMAN 04.19.04 so you can be able to play more PSOne titles on your PS3.
Here are some of the updates included in the Multiman 04.19.04 update:
* Added support for BIN+CUE PS1 games with AUDIO tracks
* Added Smooth/Full-Screen options for PS1 games in “Settings”
* Added 4 new translation labels
* Updated Showtime to 04.01.480
* When creating backups from PS1 discs, CUE+BIN+toc files will be created
* Improved PS1 CUE files processing
* Updated 8 language files
Download multiMAN 04.19.04 UPD Here.(14.47MB with CEX/DEX/STEALTH updates included)
Download Showtime 04.01.480 Here. (5.57MB)
As usual, Here’s how to install the Multiman 4.19.04 update:
1. Extract the files
2. Copy and paste the PKG file to the Root of your USB stick or External HD (use the CEX version, the DEX version is for people running DEX duh)
3. Insert your USB stick or External HD to your PS3
4. Go to Game -> Install PKG files, then look for the PKG you just downloaded and Run it.
5. Just wait for it to finish
6. And your done!